EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
• Four Year college degree with Preferred major in Computer Science / Engineering /
• Exposure to Financial Markets, Modeling (specially fixed income),Portfolio
Management Analytics and related technology /tools would be a plus
• 2 to 6 years of experience in designing, implementation, and testing of PYTHON
• with complete understanding of object oriented programming, STL, boost, multi-tier
architecture, parallel/ multi-threaded programming.
• Knowledge of at least one Python Web Framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
• Agile development life-cycle knowledge is a Plus.
• Exposure to Python Oriented Machine Learning Algorithms and Libraries such as
NumPy, SciPy, etc. is a plus.
• Strong organizational, oral and written communications skills
• High energy/self-starter with the ability to work independently within the firm’s
demanding and highly focused environment
• Knowledge of creating a Python based framework from the scratch
• Working experience on creating database/data comparison intensive applications is a